Don’t mess with Jackie. But please do call her. Jackie is the queen of TSG customer service. She fields all questions and if she can’t answer them, will point you in the right direction. An integral member of TSG since the beginning, Jackie knows all of our little secrets! But…don’t mess with Jackie.
1. What is your favorite sport? Playing – cycling & skiing, Watching - hockey.
2. What is your job at TSG and why are you good at it? Accounts Manager – My career has been spent in the ski business - many years spent in retail selling & buying. I have worked with Kim & Jay for 20 + years, so much of my knowledge has come from listening to them sell boots and skis over the years. This background gives me a good grasp on what you need for your business and your customers. There is not a lot that I don’t know about all the products that we sell.
3. What does a perfect day look like for you? Start with reading a bit in bed, walk the dog, go for a bike or ski, walk the dog, dinner with husband & friends, watch a hockey game.
4. If you could choose your dream vacation, where would it be and why? Tofino BC or any place that bluewateradventures.ca goes. Love being outside and watching nature.
5. What is your ideal meal? French Onion Soup and Prime Rib from The Keg.
6. If you need anything at TSG, I am the person to contact. firstname.lastname@example.org